I'm gonna try and use this a little more. Life is bonkers and will only get moreso, I'll do my best to keep up and see what we can learn from it.
- Just wrapped up an amazing 10 show weekend at Bridgetown Comedy Festival, with very little sleep and more laughing and hamburgers (Neil and otherwise) than you can shake a stick at. Highlight was being loaded blindfolded onto a bus with 45 other people as a part of Kurt Braunohler's K-Ohle Podcast. Looking forward to seeing that go up on the web. Looking forward to sleep.
- We're about to embark on a summer-long vagrancy as the inside of our house is demolished and rebuilt, stronger. This week we'll be packing everything up and out, and then it's floating to friends houses, camping in the backyard, and maybe a camper trailer in the driveway if the stars align. I'll try and take some photos.
- Still listening to hella music. Great new stuff from Young Fathers, The Tallest Man on Earth, and Mikal Cronin. Upcoming concerts: Mountain Goats, James McMurtry.
- 5 weeks into marathon training, race in mid August. Look for me on the roads.
- Excited to add Andrew W.K.'s new podcast "America W.K. with Andrew W.K." into the listening list. Two episodes in, and it's just an hour and a half of him talking to himself about his pseudo-philosophical approach to life. On Glen Beck's radio network. Go figure, go get it.